If you’re a business owner, business expense insurance pays you a monthly benefit to cover business costs if an illness, injury or accident prevents you from working.
It gives you the confidence to seize life’s possibilities knowing that you’ve got a plan in place to keep the business running if you’re unable to work.
Business Expenses insurance covers your fixed business costs, as a monthly reimbursement, so you can focus on your recovery – and not your bills! It includes:
- office rent or fees plus interest on your property loan
- leases on cars, equipment or machinery
- insurance and security costs
- bills – such as utilities
- salaries and staff superannuation (for employees who don’t generate any business revenue)
- costs of a locum to help out while you focus on getting better.